-
November 10th, 2005, 03:27 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I've been debating for months whether to get my 3 almost 4 (in Jan) a Bitty Baby for the holidays.
The expense cost was one factor, plus the other was I have two other cousins-one is 5 and one is a year, and I know I'd feel bad if I didn't give them nice gifts either.
However, I figure with the Bitty Baby it will be an excuse for me to order things for it for the holidays/birthday/etc-and add something for myself to balance out shipping. *grins*
So I did it! She is going to receive the brown eyed/brown hair bitty baby. I am going to talk to my parents and see if they will give me the money that I can order things for her baby from them as my parent's holiday gift to her.
What things would you recommend to be ordered-I'm hoping to keep it definately under 40, but most likely under 35. We are Jewish too-so Christmas items are out! Any things that your 3 year olds-5 year olds LOVE or must have? Furniture/clothes/etc.
-Jordyn
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks